Learn more about Dr. Lisa Bond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Bond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bond
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Bond, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bond graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bond has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Forrest General Hospital
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Kay Bond MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa K. Bond practice?
- Dr. Lisa Bond has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Bond practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Laurel, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Hattiesburg, MS.
See Laurel Internists, Laurel Hematologists, and Laurel Oncologists.