Learn more about Dr. Lisa Bond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Bond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bond
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Bond, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bond graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bond has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Forrest General Hospital
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Kay Bond MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa K. Bond practice?
- Dr. Lisa Bond has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Bond practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Laurel, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Hattiesburg, MS.
See Laurel Internists, Laurel Hematologists, and Laurel Oncologists.