A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Borg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Borg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Borg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Borg, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Borg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Borg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Borg MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Borg practice?
- Dr. Lisa Borg has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Borg practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Addiction Specialists.