Dr. Lisa Borkowski MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Dublin, OH

December 15th, 2015
I would recommend Dr. Borkowski to anyone. She is very personable and knows her stuff!

November 5th, 2015
Just awful
To begin with, she was condescending and arrogant. I went in for an exam and she recommended laser surgery. She said she could do it right then, but when I asked a few basic questions about the procedure she became rude and arrogant that I was "questioning" her. Mind you, I didn't go into the office that day expecting to get laser surgery so was deciding on the spur of the moment if I should get the procedure. I decided to proceed in spite of her rude demeanor. Unknown to me until later, she scratched my eye during procedure. I was not informed that this might happen or what to do if it did. My eye was numbed during the procedure so I didn't feel the scratch until after I got home. I was sent home with no instructions or any sort of information. The office staff were quite nice, but my experience with Dr. Borkowski was bad from beginning to end.

July 6th, 2013
Best experience ever
God bless her. She helped me with eye problems. She is a very professional and knowledgable opthamologi st and will recommend her to all my friends.