Dr. Lisa Britton II Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Britton II?

EXPENSIVE FOLLOW UPS! $150 - $200!

Posted on December 28th, 2016

Dr Britton had suggested a follow up to my annual appointment. MY insurance covered ZERO. I was stuck with a $150 bill, and my partner at $200 bill for chatting about weight loss. Absolutely insane. We both have really good coverage. CHI and this trick are known now... but we will NEVER go back.

Posted on June 10th, 2009

Dr. Britton has a wide field of experience and knowledge, and is very conscientious and compassionate. She takes time to listen, "really" listen to what her patient is saying, and allows the patient to have a say in their care plan. She never makes me feel rushed during my appointments even if she is running late, and always asks one last time before ending the appointment if I have anything else I need to discuss with her. If you want a doctor who knows her business and treats you like you are special, this is the one for you.

Posted on October 18th, 2017