inactive

Lisa D Brostrom MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

April 25th, 2012
The most compassionate surgeon
Dr. Brostrom is an angel. She gave me my dignity back after I had breast cancer and a mastectomy. While a civilian plastic surgeon told me I was too old to have the surgery I wanted, Dr. Brostrom reassured me and told me there was no reason I couldn't get this type of surgery. She is compassionate, highly competent, and does a wonderful job in giving a person their dignity back after a traumatic mutilation. When I look in the mirror, I think I'm beautiful, thank you Dr. Brostrom!

October 28th, 2011
Very kind and took the time to fully explain everything to me. She fixed the previous doctors mistakes. Highly recommended and takes her time with everything.

July 29th, 2011
Blessed Hands
I must say that this doctor has very blessed hands. I'm a mother of 9 & I must say that my breast needed some TLC & Lisa has the gift of giving that TLC. It's only been 4wks since my reduction & all I can do is smile. She did an awesome beautiful job. She truly has been blessed with the gift of having blessed hands.