Dr. Lisa Brostrom Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Brostrom?

The most compassionate surgeon

Posted on April 26th, 2012

Dr. Brostrom is an angel. She gave me my dignity back after I had breast cancer and a mastectomy. While a civilian plastic surgeon told me I was too old to have the surgery I wanted, Dr. Brostrom reassured me and told me there was no reason I couldn't get this type of surgery. She is compassionate, highly competent, and does a wonderful job in giving a person their dignity back after a traumatic mutilation. When I look in the mirror, I think I'm beautiful, thank you Dr. Brostrom!

Posted on October 28th, 2011

Very kind and took the time to fully explain everything to me. She fixed the previous doctors mistakes. Highly recommended and takes her time with everything.

Blessed Hands

Posted on July 29th, 2011

I must say that this doctor has very blessed hands. I'm a mother of 9 & I must say that my breast needed some TLC & Lisa has the gift of giving that TLC. It's only been 4wks since my reduction & all I can do is smile. She did an awesome beautiful job. She truly has been blessed with the gift of having blessed hands.

Posted on June 22nd, 2015