A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Brumble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Brumble, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Brumble graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Brumble has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Mayo Clinic
- Mayo Clinic hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Marie Brumble MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Brumble practice?
- Dr. Lisa Brumble has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Brumble practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Infectious Disease Doctors.