A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Buckmiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Buckmiller, Pediatric Otolaryngologist, Cleft Lip/Palate Surgery, Vascular Anomalies is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Buckmiller, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckmiller graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Buckmiller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Arkansas Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Mckay Buckmiller MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Buckmiller practice?
- Dr. Lisa Buckmiller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Buckmiller practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See San Antonio Otolaryngologists and San Antonio Pediatric Specialists.