A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Buell is Good. Dr. Buell has been reviewed by 29 patients who have provided 23 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Buell graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Buell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Buell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Buell practice?
Dr. Lisa Buell practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Buell, Dr. Isabelle Buell, Dr. Bette Buell, Dr. Babette Buell, Dr. Marybeth Buell, Dr. Buffy Buell, Dr. Elsa Buell, Dr. Liza Buell