A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Buell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Buell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Buell graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Buell has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Marie Buell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Buell practice?
- Dr. Lisa Buell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Buell practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.