Dr. Lisa Bunin MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Allentown, PA

• Good
  • Bad

July 3rd, 2017
Worst experience. She is very full of herself and actually put down other doctors to me! Very unprofessional.

June 21st, 2017
Cataract Surgery
My surgery went great and I no longer need glasses to read or for distance. Dr. Bunin was patient and helpful in choosing the appropriate lens for my condition. The supportive pre-care and post op care was excellent.

June 14th, 2017
Excellent care super friendly!
Dr Bunin and her staff are amazing, they make you feel like they really care! I love my lips now and will definitely be back!

June 2nd, 2017
My eyes feel great & I see so much better since being treated by Dr B for three years now!!

June 1st, 2017
Super experience always!
. Dr. Bunin and her staff are a pleasure to be around. I totally trust Dr. Bunin and her staff with my eyes.

January 5th, 2017
Best eye surgeon in the LV. I would never trust anyone else with my eyes. Recently had cataract surgery best surgergy I ever had done. Now I have 20/20 vision...no more glasses I can see the instructor at the gym and the glare & halos are gone I can see clearly when I'm driving at night. Thanks Dr. Bunin!

December 25th, 2016
Great patient experience. Dr Lisa gives first rate care; far beyond what I've experienced elsewhere. Thank you for the extra effort by the entire staff.

August 27th, 2016
Horrible Doctor. Tried to push me into expensive cataract surgery. Tried telling me the cost would fix my astigmatism. I don't have an astigmatism!! Then tried telling me I have glaucoma and put me on expensive drops. Went for second opinion guess what. No glaucoma! This doctor is in it for the money

January 11th, 2016
DR BUNIN WENT ABOVE AND BEOND, TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN WHAT SHE WAS GOING TO DO

September 23rd, 2015
Best Ever
Dr Lisa Bunin is the BEST EVER. Thanks to her and her staff are wonderful! Everyone is friendly and make you feel cocomfortable.Thanks to Dr Bunin's incredible knowledge and surgical skills my glaucoma laser surgery was a success! I also had cataract surgery on both eyes. I now can see 20/20 in both eyes! I no longer need contacts or glasses- I even had the restriction taken off my license that stated I need corrective glasses! Life is great Thanks to Dr Lisa Bunin!#

August 29th, 2015
Excellent eye doctor who diagnosed my problem and followed through with surgery and ongoing care. Highly recommend her.

August 5th, 2015
Highly Recommended
I highly recommend Dr. Lisa Bunin to anyone who is looking for a professional, competent, up-to-date, skilled and personable ophthalmologist and surgeon. Her examinations are thorough and any issues as well as treatment options are explained in detail. My blepharoplasty and ptosis surgeries were painless and I had little swelling and bruising. Dr. Bunin followed-up the day after surgery and throughout my recuperation. The result is amazing. Most important, I can clearly see again and the aesthetic result is remarkable. I could not be more pleased with Dr. Bunin and her wonderful professional staff.