Dr. Lisa Bunin MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2017
Cataract Surgery
My surgery went great and I no longer need glasses to read or for distance. Dr. Bunin was patient and helpful in choosing the appropriate lens for my condition. The supportive pre-care and post op care was excellent.

June 14th, 2017
Excellent care super friendly!
Dr Bunin and her staff are amazing, they make you feel like they really care! I love my lips now and will definitely be back!

June 1st, 2017
Super experience always!
. Dr. Bunin and her staff are a pleasure to be around. I totally trust Dr. Bunin and her staff with my eyes.

May 22nd, 2017
Over priced
Went for cosmetic filler, she was double the price of where I used to go. Waited for more than 30 minutes, she came in and spoke very highly of herself while speaking very derogatory about the other place I went (not very professional). Came back 30 minutes later! Tried then talking me into her expensive skin care, and eyelid surgery.....none of which I was there for. Then tried telling me that she could "tell" I have eye problems and she is the only doctor in the valley that could help me??? really?? Won't be going back there..........money racket!

April 19th, 2017
Waited for over an hour for filler. She came in, told me how great she is and how she is the best in the valley. We decided on a filler and I waited and waited and waited. I should have walked out and I will never go back. Tried to talk me into a surgical procedure, tried to make me come back for an eye care appointment, even though I told her 3x that I am happy with my current eye doc. I felt like she didn't care about me just how much money she could make off me. Treated her staff horribly right in front of me. Charged me for photos???

February 5th, 2017
Horrid experience
Over diagnosed and over scheduled. In it for the money. Get a second opinion, I did and I don't have half of what she said I did.

January 5th, 2017
Best eye surgeon in the LV. I would never trust anyone else with my eyes. Recently had cataract surgery best surgergy I ever had done. Now I have 20/20 vision...no more glasses I can see the instructor at the gym and the glare & halos are gone I can see clearly when I'm driving at night. Thanks Dr. Bunin!

December 29th, 2016
awful
Money is all she cares about. This doctor will diagnose just to be able to run tests and take pictures. She will try and talk you into her expensive cataract surgery, if you go somewhere else, there is little out of pocket cost. You will be there numerous times a year for visits, testing and evaluations. If you are there for filler, you will wait a long time. She is over scheduled. Treats staff horribly.

December 25th, 2016
Great patient experience. Dr Lisa gives first rate care; far beyond what I've experienced elsewhere. Thank you for the extra effort by the entire staff.

December 7th, 2016
Over all bad experience. Wrongly told I had glaucoma. Was told I needed cataract surgery asap, which I know is an elective surgery. Tried charging me over and above what insurance would pay. Now have new eye doc and am glad I do.

October 27th, 2016
Worst
I would not recommend this person to anyone. Diagnosed with eye diseases that I don't have and charged for testing that was not needed. So rude and nasty to staff, right in front of me!

September 24th, 2016
I went in for a simple problem. She tried talking me into buying expensive skin care and was pushing eyelid surgery on me! The appointment was for a simple bump on my lid. Next thing I know, she is taking pictures (charging me $50), dilating my eyes to do an entire eye exam (which I didn't ask for), taking unnecessary scans and trying to fit me for eyeglasses (my vision is 20/20). Tries to tell me that I may have glaucoma and definitely have cataracts. Wanted to schedule me for some tests and then I have to come back again for results (telephone??) Are you freaking kidding me? I promptly cancelled all upcoming appointments. Nothing was explained to me and everything she did was rushed (over scheduled?). I agree with some of the other reviews..........in it for the money.