Dr. Lisa Bunin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Bunin?

September 29th, 2017

After waiting for over an hour, Bunin finally came in the room. Talked about herself mostly.....about how great she thinks she is. Watched in horror as she treated her staff as if they were so beneath her. I won't be returning

September 5th, 2017

Cataract surgery

She is the worst eye doctor, horrible staff. This doctor is in the profession for the money.Go for a second opinion before you agree about a very expensive cataract surgery.

August 28th, 2017

Awful

This doctor is in the profession for the money. Treats her staff horribly.........no wonder why there is so much turnover. Went for a second opinion and I have none of the diseases she diagnosed me with. Even told me she discovered a type of glaucoma??!! (really??). Tried pressuring me into having very expensive cataract surgery.........don't need it! Why does it cost so much more to have her do cataract surgery?? My other doc took what insurance paid........hmmm.

July 3rd, 2017

Worst experience. She is very full of herself and actually put down other doctors to me! Very unprofessional.

June 21st, 2017

Cataract Surgery

My surgery went great and I no longer need glasses to read or for distance. Dr. Bunin was patient and helpful in choosing the appropriate lens for my condition. The supportive pre-care and post op care was excellent.

June 14th, 2017

Excellent care super friendly!

Dr Bunin and her staff are amazing, they make you feel like they really care! I love my lips now and will definitely be back!

June 2nd, 2017

My eyes feel great & I see so much better since being treated by Dr B for three years now!!

June 1st, 2017

Super experience always!

. Dr. Bunin and her staff are a pleasure to be around. I totally trust Dr. Bunin and her staff with my eyes.

January 5th, 2017

Best eye surgeon in the LV. I would never trust anyone else with my eyes. Recently had cataract surgery best surgergy I ever had done. Now I have 20/20 vision...no more glasses I can see the instructor at the gym and the glare & halos are gone I can see clearly when I'm driving at night. Thanks Dr. Bunin!

December 25th, 2016

Great patient experience. Dr Lisa gives first rate care; far beyond what I've experienced elsewhere. Thank you for the extra effort by the entire staff.

August 27th, 2016

Horrible Doctor. Tried to push me into expensive cataract surgery. Tried telling me the cost would fix my astigmatism. I don't have an astigmatism!! Then tried telling me I have glaucoma and put me on expensive drops. Went for second opinion guess what. No glaucoma! This doctor is in it for the money

January 11th, 2016

DR BUNIN WENT ABOVE AND BEOND, TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN WHAT SHE WAS GOING TO DO