Dr. Lisa Bunting Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Bunting?

Dr. Bunting is wonderful

Posted on October 20th, 2013

Dr. Bunting took time with my husband and I to make sure all of our concerns and questions were answered. She thoroughly reviewed our 6 mth olds record and brought up issues and concerns she had. It was a relief to feel like we were on the same page with our pediatrician and we all were wanting the same outcome. She listened to us, offered her opinion and was very open to letting us voice our concerns. I would recommend her to all first time and experienced moms. She is experienced in pediatrics, as well as a mom herself.

great pediatrician

Posted on November 12th, 2012

I would definitely recommend Dr Bunting. She takes the time to listen to all of my concerns and interacts well with all three of my children.

Posted on August 20th, 2010

Dr. Bunting has a very poor bedside manner; it is as if she does not enjoy working with children. She did not make an effort to put my children at ease (5 year old and 2 year old); they were terrified of her. I feel she is in the wrong field and will not allow her to see my children again--under any circumstance!

Posted on December 11th, 2009

I am glad I switched to this practice and that we got Dr. Bunting. She is a wonderful Dr./Mom as well, she listens, and wants to help. I would recommend her she is by far the best Ped's Dr. for my son .

Posted on September 8th, 2015