A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Burke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Burke, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Burke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
- Camc Teays Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Gail Burke MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa G. Burke practice?
- Dr. Lisa Burke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Burke practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hurricane, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, WV.
See Hurricane Obstetricians & Gynecologists.