A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Buckingham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Buckingham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckingham graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Buckingham has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Buckingham MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Buckingham practice?
- Dr. Lisa Buckingham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Buckingham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC.
See Knoxville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.