Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Diamond
Dr. Lisa Diamond, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Diamond is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, Stanford Med Center and New Milford Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Diamond has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Lisa Diamond is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Mary Ellen Moynahan
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
New York, NY 0 mi30
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi19
Dr. Ummara Shah
New York, NY 0 mi9