A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Diamond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Diamond, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamond graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Diamond has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa C Diamond MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa C. Diamond practice?
- Dr. Lisa Diamond has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Diamond practices Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Palo Alto Internists.