A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Callegari is Excellent. Dr. Callegari has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Callegari, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Callegari graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Callegari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - MartinezWalnut
- Antioch Convalescent Hospital
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Callegari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa S. Callegari practice?
Dr. Lisa Callegari practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Antioch, CA.
See Antioch Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Callegari, Dr. Bess Callegari, Dr. Bessie Callegari, Dr. Beth Callegari, Dr. Betsy Callegari, Dr. Bette Callegari, Dr. Bettie Callegari, Dr. Bettina Callegari