A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Callegari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Callegari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Callegari, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Endometrial Hyperplasia
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Preconception Care
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Callegari graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Callegari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Susanne Callegari MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa S. Callegari practice?
- Dr. Lisa Callegari has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Callegari practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.