A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Cannada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Cannada, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Trauma Surgeon, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Cannada, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannada graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cannada has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Kaye Cannada MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Lisa K. Cannada practice?
- Dr. Lisa Cannada has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Cannada practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Saint Louis Surgeons and Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.