A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Canter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Canter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canter
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Canter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Canter, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Canter graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Canter has 13 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa T Canter FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lisa T. Canter practice?
- Dr. Lisa Canter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Canter practices Cardiovascular Disease near Putnam, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Putnam Cardiologists.