A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Cardwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Cardwell, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Cardwell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Foot
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardwell graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cardwell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Lynn Cardwell MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Cardwell practice?
- Dr. Lisa Cardwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Cardwell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.