A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Cardwell, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent. Dr. Cardwell has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Cardwell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardwell graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cardwell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cardwell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Cardwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa L. Cardwell practice?
Dr. Lisa Cardwell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Cardwell, Dr. Bess Cardwell, Dr. Bessie Cardwell, Dr. Beth Cardwell, Dr. Betsy Cardwell, Dr. Bette Cardwell, Dr. Bettie Cardwell, Dr. Bettina Cardwell