Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Carlson
Dr. Lisa Carlson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Des Moines, IA, with another office in Ankeny, IA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Carlson is affiliated with UnityPoint Health Des Moines Iowa Lutheran Hospital, Mercy Medical Center and Mercy Franklin Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Carlson has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Lisa Carlson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Des Moines, IA.