A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Cartwright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Cartwright is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Cartwright, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cartwright graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cartwright has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DeWitt Army Community Hospital
- Dewitt Army Community Hospital, Fort Belvoir
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Maria Cartwright MD is a female Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Cartwright practice?
- Dr. Lisa Cartwright has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Cartwright practices Urology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Urologists.