A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Casalenuovo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Casalenuovo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Casalenuovo graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Casalenuovo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa A Casalenuovo DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Casalenuovo practice?
- Dr. Lisa Casalenuovo has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Casalenuovo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Parkersburg, WV.
See Parkersburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.