A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Casanova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Casanova is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Casanova, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Casanova graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Casanova has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Casanova MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Casanova practice?
- Dr. Lisa Casanova has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Casanova practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, VA.
See Newport News Obstetricians & Gynecologists.