inactive

Lisa A Casanova MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 9th, 2016
She was wonderful! Explained everything very well even with all the surgeries I've had. I haven't had a doctor speak to me like this in a long time .

September 9th, 2016
Retired RN
Dr Cassanova is an excellent Doctor . Very knowledgeable and mostly she is compassionate.. I would highly recommend her

April 28th, 2016
She saved my life

June 6th, 2015
Dr Casanova review
Dr Casanova is wonderful. She take all the time you need and make you fell like you are her only patient. Never rushed.

June 1st, 2015
Office / practice keeps making unnecessary changes. Too many new faces and changes are not for the better. Looks like employee turn over rate and new management - having to get used to another new nurse (again) - I was comfortable with the former nurse. Good physician but too many schedule conflicts. I have been seeing this doctor for years but will consider switching to another practice, if this continues. Would like to feel that there is some type of stability.

January 19th, 2015
Very short during exam and appointment. Waited along time to get an appointment and day of appointment. Appointment keeps getting cancelled and moved around due to physician's schedule.

September 17th, 2014
Constant rescheduling of schedule. Appointment keeps getting pushed out.

August 4th, 2014
Took forever to get in for an appointment. Physician's time limited. Always rescheduling patients. I arrive 15 min early to appointment, but end up waiting over 1 hour to see physician. I was told by physician that there are scheduling conflicts. I believe it is a physician time management issue. Will say, once finally in exam room, she did spend time. (which explains the wait). Poor follow up- I had to keep calling office.

September 26th, 2012
Less than 4 minutes with Dr. Casaanova
I am never late for anything, got to my appointment 15 minutes late. The receptionist had me filling ou papers for a couple more minutes. . .then asked if the doctor would see me. I was permitted to go in; however, when Dr. Casanova came into the room, she seemed distracted. She began my pap smear, asked if I had had a hysterectomy (which has been in my record for years), tossed the apparatus aside when I said I had. She quickly checked my breasts, asked if I had questions and pretty much walked out. I waited 3 months to see her; was late because of road two places on Route 17, and felt that I pretty much had a non-appointment. I know I am older, but I'm a professional women who works full-time and do not use Medicare (which I could); I have my own insurance--an not welfare. For whatever reason, Dr. Casanova made me feel totally unimportant as a patient.