Dr. Lisa Cassileth MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 12th, 2016
Very bad result
I had a Breast Augmentation with Dr. Casselith. I paid $24,000 for the procedure. She forgot to do the nipple lift (paid for) the implant was inserted ...

April 22nd, 2015
Breast Implant Fix
Dr. Cassileth is the best! She was so helpful and kind and really took her time with me.

March 4th, 2015
Beware Dr. Lisa Casselith
I had a elected double reconstructive mastectomy. The results are a disaster and other doctors have remarked to me that they thought the work looked strange. I am now going to have to have two or three MORE surgeries to correct this. I am so upset and freaked out. Like I needed this. She spent lots of time in the initial consultation and then it was like adios, amiga. We would have to make many calls to get a call back from her team. And here I thought if I chose a Beverly Hills Top Doc I would be in good hands. I had just about perfect breasts before - now one leans way over to the side and there is a lot of dimpling. This is many months later so I am stunned.

January 21st, 2015
poor surgeon
look beyond the address, glitz and glamour - STAY AWAY!!!!

May 11th, 2013
Actress with a new face. . .
Decided to improve my neck and jawline and went to Dr. Cassileth at the recommendation of my family doctor. Couldn't have made a better choice. Minimal bruising, swelling. Am back in front of the camera in 3 weeks. Minimally invasive techniques lead to the best result, which I'm enjoying everytime I walk by a mirror. I feel younger, more confident and more fit. Followup has been terrific, office staff among the best I've met. Dr. Cassileth will always be my tune-up professional!

April 19th, 2013
Thanks Dr Cassileth!
She is an excellent surgeon with fantastic bedside manner. She does excellent cosmetic work and I would recommend her to anyone!

March 27th, 2013
Miracle Worker
Some years ago I received breast augmentation from a doctor who I thought was competent and had my best interests in mind. Little did I know that years later my breast implants would completely fail, not only causing me to look awful physically but it was a risk to my health. I had a consultation with Dr. Cassileth and she knew right away that I had capsular contracture and needed corrective surgery right away. Dr Cassileth was extremely warm and understanding, not to mention highly knowledgable with what to do when a breast augmentation goes bad and how to fix it. Dr. Cassileth's staff is also amazing, they made me feel so comfortable and welcome. I am 100% thrilled with my results, the quality of her work is outstanding and I couldn't recommend her more highly!

March 21st, 2013
Great Doc
I went to Dr Cassileth for a non cosmetic procedure and she helped me immensely. Through the whole process she was very friendly and answered all my questions. She gave me great results and I would definitely recommend her.

March 5th, 2013
Never again

May 27th, 2009
She is very friendly and puts patients at ease

August 21st, 2008
Excellent, funny, compassionate, talented surgeon
I went into Dr. Casselith's office thinking I was in for the typical "Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon" situation. I was so wrong. They are lovely, caring, efficient people...every one of them. I highly recommend this Doctor.

July 26th, 2017