Dr. Lisa Castellano-Howard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Castellano-Howard?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Castellano-Howard?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 27th, 2016

Office not prepared to freeze/remove moles although sole purpose of my appt. Had to reschedule and come back to include taking off work again. Also a photo of each mole was taken, making me uncomfortable. I didn't return for future skin care.

October 11th, 2015

Dr. Castellano-Howard is friendly and energetic, but lacks professionalism. I've seen her for aging concerns and I never feel like I'm being heard - instead, I'm pushed out with new products. Also, I had to wait 45 minutes to see her my past few appointments, and appointments are expensive, even with insurance.

January 18th, 2013

I am not one who usually takes the time to write a review...good or bad. It is my belief that a grand capitalist society such as ours should reward good service with more business and ensure outright crap service with no business. That being said, I felt compelled to share with whomever it may concern that Dr. Lisa Costellano is the worst doctor I have ever had. Period. From her poor professionalism to her inability properly run her staff, I question whether she could maintain favorable service reviews in 3rd world countries. My advice to you is to not waste your time or money rewarding her excuse of a practice. Maybe then she can run her business in a country whose medical expectations are so low she could be considered mediocre.

March 4th, 2017