A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Cerilli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Cerilli, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Blood Vessel Cancer (Hemangiosarcoma)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerilli graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Cerilli has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Cerilli MD is a female Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Cerilli practice?
- Dr. Lisa Cerilli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Cerilli practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Clinical Pathology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Albuquerque Pathologists.