A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Chamberlain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Chamberlain, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamberlain graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chamberlain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chamberlain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance