A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Chamberlain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Chamberlain is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Chamberlain, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamberlain graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chamberlain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Chamberlain MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Chamberlain practice?
- Dr. Lisa Chamberlain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Chamberlain practices Pediatrics near East Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.