Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Chen
Dr. Lisa Chen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Chen is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus, San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Chen has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Lisa Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Laurence Huang
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Lewis Lehman
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi36
Dr. John Murray
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi60