Dr. Lisa Chodak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 27th, 2013
Excellent caring and knowledgable!
I absolutely love Dr. Chodak, I started seeing her when our coverage changed. I was 6 months pregnant, the baby has an abnormality, I was struggling to figure out all of the new coverage and find a good doctor. She and her staff have been fantastic, scheduling appointments with me and referring me to specialists before I even had any information in regards to my new insurance. Aside from the wonderful emotional support and reassurance I received, Dr. Chodak is an expert in her field. Her knowledge and care has shown me that I've placed myself and my child in excellent hands. I highly recomend this doctor!

August 2nd, 2012
Great Dr. Very thorough, nice, caring. Respects your thoughts and choices for care. Gives choices and explains. Highly recommend her.

January 8th, 2012
No Follow up
My wife was taken in ambulance today and has been under this doctors care we have been trying to reach her for three days still no responce ran out of meds.she had to beg pharmacist for refill as of today still no responce what would you rate?

November 8th, 2010
BAD
NEVER SEEN HER DURING DELIVERY

August 19th, 2010
medical assistant
i am a current patient of dr.chodak currently seeing her for my second pregnancy. I am sad to hear that she willbe moving to another site, but will be driving the distance to keep her as my OB/GYN. I trust her fully with not only my health and well being but with my unborn childs life! At my first visit with her i knew i would not only continue to see her but will cont reccomend her to all my friends and family. Thank you Dr.Chodak for your excellent care that you have provided for me on each and every visit!