Dr. Lisa Chorzempa-Schainis MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology River Forest, IL

3.9

September 14th, 2015
I absolutely love Dr. Chorzempa. She is very knowledgeable of all the care and services she provides. Easily approachable, and very upfront about your care . It's very easy to be open and comfortable with Dr. Chorzempa.

August 27th, 2009
nurse
I had a horrid experience, Dr.Chorpzempa has not an ounce of bedside manners. I went in for a procedure that was extremely painful, though Dr.Chorzempa told me it would not. I was in excruciating pain and she was not concerned, I told ot it not felt right and she told her assistant to continue the process. She then has the AUDACITY to walk out and say ok it is normal. As a person who works in the medical field I was LIVID, I had to remind her she was seeing a HUMAN BEING not an animal she was dissecting and trying to figure out what was wrong. I am now in the process of filing a complaint with the hospital.

May 28th, 2009
Dr Chorzempa is an excellent OB/GYN - I have been going to her for years! I would definitely recommend her!