A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Chriss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Chriss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chriss
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chriss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Chriss, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Contact lenses
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Cancer (Conjunctival Neoplasm)
- Fuchs Endothelial Dystrophy
- Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca
- Laser Corneal Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chriss graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chriss has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa W Chriss MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa W. Chriss practice?
- Dr. Lisa Chriss has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Chriss practices Ophthalmology near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Ophthalmologists.