A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Chriss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Chriss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chriss
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chriss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Chriss, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Contact lenses
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Cancer (Conjunctival Neoplasm)
- Fuchs Endothelial Dystrophy
- Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca
- Laser Corneal Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chriss graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chriss has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa W Chriss MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa W. Chriss practice?
- Dr. Lisa Chriss has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Chriss practices Ophthalmology near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Ophthalmologists.