A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Chriss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Chriss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Chriss, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Contact lenses
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Cancer (Conjunctival Neoplasm)
- Fuchs Endothelial Dystrophy
- Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca
- Laser Corneal Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chriss graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chriss has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chriss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa W. Chriss practice?
Dr. Lisa Chriss practices Ophthalmology near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Ophthalmologists.