A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Chun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Chun is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chun
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Chun, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chun graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Kim Chun MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa K. Chun practice?
- Dr. Lisa Chun has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Chun practices Psychiatry near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Psychiatrists.