A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Cobourn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Cobourn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cobourn
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cobourn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Cobourn, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobourn graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Cobourn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
- Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Cobourn MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Cobourn practice?
- Dr. Lisa Cobourn has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Cobourn practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Psychiatrists.