A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Cobourn is Satisfactory. Dr. Cobourn has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Cobourn, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobourn graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cobourn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph`s Hospital
- Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cobourn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Cobourn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Cobourn practice?
Dr. Lisa Cobourn practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Cobourn, Dr. Bess Cobourn, Dr. Bessie Cobourn, Dr. Beth Cobourn, Dr. Betsy Cobourn, Dr. Bette Cobourn, Dr. Bettie Cobourn, Dr. Bettina Cobourn