Learn more about Dr. Lisa Coester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Coester, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coester
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coester Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Coester, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coester graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Coester has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Michelle Coester MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Coester practice?
- Dr. Lisa Coester has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Coester practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Trauma Surgery near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Surgeons.