Dr. Lisa Urban Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Urban?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Urban?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 16th, 2011

I recommend Dr. Cole

My 3 sons have seen Dr. Cole for 2 1/2 years now. I love her not only for her knowledge and expertise in pediatrics but more so for her dedication to my sons' health and her genuine concern for them. She is wonderful at LISTENING to me, not just spouting out the same lines to every mom she sees. She carefully listens and answers knowledgeably with helpful advice and diagnosis. She also takes the time to get to know my sons which makes them comfortable with her. She has recently left the office my sons go to and I am trying to find where she is now and switch offices just so we can continue to see her.

April 29th, 2016