A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Collazzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Collazzo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collazzo graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Collazzo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Ann Collazzo MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa A. Collazzo practice?
- Dr. Lisa Collazzo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Collazzo practices Diagnostic Radiology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Glen Mills, PA.
See Chester Radiologists.