A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Colletti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Colletti, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Colletti graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Colletti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Chelsea Comm Hosp, Chelsea, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Colletti MD is a female Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Colletti practice?
- Dr. Lisa Colletti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Colletti practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.