A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Colletti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Colletti is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colletti
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colletti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Colletti, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Colletti graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Colletti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Chelsea Comm Hosp, Chelsea, Mi
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Colletti MD is a female Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Colletti practice?
- Dr. Lisa Colletti has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Colletti practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.