A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Colon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Colon, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Colon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Colon graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Colon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Margarita Colon MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Colon practice?
- Dr. Lisa Colon has 1 office location.
Dr. Lisa Colon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.