Family Physicians, Pain Management Specialist

Main St. Medical Clinic
1508 Cogswell Ave
Pell City, AL 35125
205-814-1598
Locations and availability (17)

2.0

|  Owner/CRNP  |  show details
by Sue Suggs on Apr 9th, 2013

Dr. Columbia has not been with Mainstreet Medical Clinic since March 2012. She did not notify us where she was employed thereafter or we would have readily supplied the information. (The starred ratings are completed only because that is the only way I could complete and leave this review).

|  Excellant Doctor  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2012

A while back I Went to the clinic where Dr. Columbia is the doctor. They do not make appointments, so when I arrived I requeested Dr. Columbia. She diagnosis my illness, proceed to give me 2 shots and explained the shots and then she wrote out 2 perscriptions. Now I have a problem with this clinic...Dr. Columbia is no longer working at the clinic and no one will tell where she went. The front desk people were very rude!

|  show details
Jan 1st, 2012

The office staff is okay, the nursing staff is always nice, the lab technician is always nice, this Doctor came in the room, looked into my child's mouth, said "Yep, it's _____", turned around and started walking out the door, said as she was leaving, "We will call in the prescription, Good-bye." That was it. The Doctor prescibed amoxicillian for my 9 yr old 98 pound daughter....500 mg three times daily. That seems a bit excessive to me. I will not be returning to this Doctor.

|  unprofessional  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2011

I went to the clinic for a blister on my penis. Dr. Columbia came in the room and very abruptly told me to "drop em". She had been in the room with me for all of 15 seconds...didnt even really introduce herself. I asked"just like that huh? She replied " yep...what did u want me to do give u a drink and a cigarette? I replied "sure". Anyway, so unbutton my pants and "dropped them" ...dr. columbia takes one look at my penis and kinda giggles nervously to herself (I'm very well endowed) . Then she proceeds to go get the nurse and makes me get naked in front of her and the nurse while she took a sample from the bliser on my penis. Very unproffessional.very uncaring. And a very poor bedside manner. And to top it all off....she thought it was herpes and the culture came back negative....this doctor is clueless.

|  show details
Jan 11th, 2010

I called ahead to see if they could see my daughter and get an xray of her knee. (She had fallen and I was concerend about a possible break.) Since they do not take appts, I was told to get there between 3:30 and 3:45 in order to take an xray. I arrived and signed in at 3:40. At 4:30 I was taken back to the room, but was told that the xray machine had been turned off at 4:20. When I questioned why I had waited so long to see her and hten had hte machine turned off before I could use it, I was told that paperwork had taken too long. Essentially, this doctor stole my copay and then sent me on my way.