Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

2.5

Jun 9th, 2016

This Dr is the most rude and disrespectful Dr I've ever met, she has very poor social skills and doesn't even speaks or ask how are you when entering the room. She doesn't even knock before entering a room. Needs training on how to communicate with patients. I'll never see her again nor recommend her to anyone else.!!! American Family Care should be careful of who they hire.....

by Renaldi Vines on Mar 23rd, 2016

Dr. Columbia is the most focused Doctor I've ever dealt with! She has always made me feel as though I was the only patient she had to see! I have considered her as a friend just because that is how she makes you feel❤️

Dec 21st, 2015

The most abrupt and disrespectful doctor I have ever encountered. Poor social and medical skills. Her staff didn't like her.

Excellant Doctor show details Excellant Doctor
Aug 6th, 2012

A while back I Went to the clinic where Dr. Columbia is the doctor. They do not make appointments, so when I arrived I requeested Dr. Columbia. She diagnosis my illness, proceed to give me 2 shots and explained the shots and then she wrote out 2 perscriptions. Now I have a problem with this clinic...Dr. Columbia is no longer working at the clinic and no one will tell where she went. The front desk people were very rude!

Jan 1st, 2012

The office staff is okay, the nursing staff is always nice, the lab technician is always nice, this Doctor came in the room, looked into my child's mouth, said "Yep, it's _____", turned around and started walking out the door, said as she was leaving, "We will call in the prescription, Good-bye." That was it. The Doctor prescibed amoxicillian for my 9 yr old 98 pound daughter....500 mg three times daily. That seems a bit excessive to me. I will not be returning to this Doctor.

Jan 11th, 2010

I called ahead to see if they could see my daughter and get an xray of her knee. (She had fallen and I was concerend about a possible break.) Since they do not take appts, I was told to get there between 3:30 and 3:45 in order to take an xray. I arrived and signed in at 3:40. At 4:30 I was taken back to the room, but was told that the xray machine had been turned off at 4:20. When I questioned why I had waited so long to see her and hten had hte machine turned off before I could use it, I was told that paperwork had taken too long. Essentially, this doctor stole my copay and then sent me on my way.