Dr. Lisa Eve Connery MD is female, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Obstetrics & Gynecology - Critical Care Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Connery, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Connery graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.More Education & Awards
Dr. Connery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Downtown Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Connery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Connery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lisa E. Connery practice?
Dr. Lisa Connery practices Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Obstetrics & Gynecology - Critical Care Medicine near Plattsburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Melville, NY.
See Plattsburgh Anesthesiologists, Plattsburgh Internists, Plattsburgh Urgent Care Centers, and Plattsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Connery, Dr. Bess Connery, Dr. Bessie Connery, Dr. Beth Connery, Dr. Betsy Connery, Dr. Bette Connery, Dr. Bettie Connery, Dr. Bettina Connery