inactive

Lisa M Coohill MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 29th, 2015
Disrespectful, combative, negligent
I have NEVER been treated so poorly or disrespectfully as I have by Dr. Coohill. She entered the room and never even acknowledged me. She was dismissive and barely made eye contact, then she was reviewing a procedure I had recently had but never told me she was looking at pictures on her monitor, which was facing the other direction. When I asked a question, she was combative and got in my face. It was obvious that she didn't do her due diligence and was negligent in reviewing my chart. I had recently had a concussion that she didn't ask about, and she didn't know my drug history. She never completed a neuro exam, or any exam for that matter. It was a waste of my time being there. To end this appointment of horrors where nothing was accomplished, she just got up and left the room... and left me sitting there wondering if she would be coming back

November 7th, 2014
She was able to find out the problem when many other doctors couldn't. She spent time doing appropriate testing and examinations. She spent an ample amount of time with me each time I saw her. She also personally calls her patients with their results. Highly recommend!

September 26th, 2012
Finally, an excellent doctor who also "listens" and interacts
Summit Medical Group is an above average, well run facility. Dr. Coolhill is an excellent doctor; timely, concise, listens and then draws her opinions and plans for your health.In my opinion she is simply a "Top Notch"professional.

September 13th, 2012
Thorough
I have been seeing Dr. Coohill for a few years now and I find her to be an exceptional doctor. She's very attentive, explains everything you need to know and will always answer questions or concerns without making you feel she's in a rush to get you out of there. Her staff as well, very professional and eventhough I have quite a bit going on and for my medical condition there are phone calls and faxes always involved they just do what needs to get done with a smile. The only thing I will say is you have to be your own medical advocate but that goes with all doctors. She's suggested drug treatments that I didn't care for but she never ever gave me a hard time about it, but that's a personal situation and she has always been willing to give me other options. I would highly recommend her.

December 19th, 2011
Impressive doctor
Dr. Coohill 'read,' then explained my MRIs to me. She also explained her treatment plan in such a manner that was readily understood. I never felt rushed though she certainly spent a lot of time with me. I am very impressed with Dr. Coohill and feel that I finally have found, after years of searching, a neurologist who will have my best interests at heart,

April 12th, 2009
Dr. Coohill is by far, one of the best Doctors of any specialty I have ever seen. She really cares about her patients and takes time to explain every detail.

May 17th, 2008
Finally a "Top Notch" doctor!
It was a relief to finally find a "Top Notch" doctor! Dr Coohill is one of the absolute best. She was recommended to me and for good reason. She listens, has a strong knowledge base, emits confidence and epitomizes professionalism. She is a doctor with a personality! Yes, finally a doctor who looks at me and not thru me in their attempts to simply tell me what I want to hear and move onto the next patient. Thank you Dr Coohill!