Neurologists
1 Diamond Hill Rd
Ste. 3
Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922
(908) 277-8639
Locations and availability (1)

|  Finally, an excellent doctor who also "listens" and interacts  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2012

Summit Medical Group is an above average, well run facility. Dr. Coolhill is an excellent doctor; timely, concise, listens and then draws her opinions and plans for your health.In my opinion she is simply a "Top Notch"professional.

|  Thorough  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Coohill for a few years now and I find her to be an exceptional doctor. She's very attentive, explains everything you need to know and will always answer questions or concerns without making you feel she's in a rush to get you out of there. Her staff as well, very professional and eventhough I have quite a bit going on and for my medical condition there are phone calls and faxes always involved they just do what needs to get done with a smile. The only thing I will say is you have to be your own medical advocate but that goes with all doctors. She's suggested drug treatments that I didn't care for but she never ever gave me a hard time about it, but that's a personal situation and she has always been willing to give me other options. I would highly recommend her.

|  Impressive doctor  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2011

Dr. Coohill 'read,' then explained my MRIs to me. She also explained her treatment plan in such a manner that was readily understood. I never felt rushed though she certainly spent a lot of time with me. I am very impressed with Dr. Coohill and feel that I finally have found, after years of searching, a neurologist who will have my best interests at heart,

|  show details
Apr 12th, 2009

Dr. Coohill is by far, one of the best Doctors of any specialty I have ever seen. She really cares about her patients and takes time to explain every detail.

|  Finally a "Top Notch" doctor!  |  show details
by J & A Murphy on May 17th, 2008

It was a relief to finally find a "Top Notch" doctor! Dr Coohill is one of the absolute best. She was recommended to me and for good reason. She listens, has a strong knowledge base, emits confidence and epitomizes professionalism. She is a doctor with a personality! Yes, finally a doctor who looks at me and not thru me in their attempts to simply tell me what I want to hear and move onto the next patient. Thank you Dr Coohill!