Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Nov 7th, 2014

She was able to find out the problem when many other doctors couldn't. She spent time doing appropriate testing and examinations. She spent an ample amount of time with me each time I saw her. She also personally calls her patients with their results. Highly recommend!

|  Finally, an excellent doctor who also "listens" and interacts  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2012

Summit Medical Group is an above average, well run facility. Dr. Coolhill is an excellent doctor; timely, concise, listens and then draws her opinions and plans for your health.In my opinion she is simply a "Top Notch"professional.

|  Thorough  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Coohill for a few years now and I find her to be an exceptional doctor. She's very attentive, explains everything you need to know and will always answer questions or concerns without making you feel she's in a rush to get you out of there. Her staff as well, very professional and eventhough I have quite a bit going on and for my medical condition there are phone calls and faxes always involved they just do what needs to get done with a smile. The only thing I will say is you have to be your own medical advocate but that goes with all doctors. She's suggested drug treatments that I didn't care for but she never ever gave me a hard time about it, but that's a personal situation and she has always been willing to give me other options. I would highly recommend her.

|  Impressive doctor  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2011

Dr. Coohill 'read,' then explained my MRIs to me. She also explained her treatment plan in such a manner that was readily understood. I never felt rushed though she certainly spent a lot of time with me. I am very impressed with Dr. Coohill and feel that I finally have found, after years of searching, a neurologist who will have my best interests at heart,

|  show details
Apr 12th, 2009

Dr. Coohill is by far, one of the best Doctors of any specialty I have ever seen. She really cares about her patients and takes time to explain every detail.

|  Finally a "Top Notch" doctor!  |  show details
by J & A Murphy on May 17th, 2008

It was a relief to finally find a "Top Notch" doctor! Dr Coohill is one of the absolute best. She was recommended to me and for good reason. She listens, has a strong knowledge base, emits confidence and epitomizes professionalism. She is a doctor with a personality! Yes, finally a doctor who looks at me and not thru me in their attempts to simply tell me what I want to hear and move onto the next patient. Thank you Dr Coohill!