A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Coppa Breslauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Coppa Breslauer, Dermatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Coppa Breslauer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Coppa Breslauer graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coppa Breslauer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Coppa Breslauer MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa Coppa Breslauer practice?
- Dr. Lisa Coppa Breslauer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Coppa Breslauer practices Dermatology near Chatham, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Byram Township, NJ.
See Chatham Dermatologists.