Dr. Lisa Breslauer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Breslauer?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Breslauer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2017

Professional, warm and skilled

Dr Breslauer takes ample time with her patients, explains options clearly, answers questions completely and makes you feel comfortable.

April 24th, 2015

Love Dr. Lisa, has helped me with my skin, rashes etc. when no one else could. She is the only one I will ever see and travel 2 1/2 hours away to see her. Always sweet, kind and very knowledgeable.

April 3rd, 2013

former patient

Don't bother with this office. I started with this doctor about 4 years due to the convenient location to my home. Most of my appts. where mandated by them in order to get simple prescriptions refilled and I haven't seen Dr. Coppa since the intake appointment. Their prescription policy is restrictive because they don't authorize multiple refills. When you call for refills, they never get back to you unless you follow-up. When you do get someone live, they inform you that the request was rejected and you need to make an appt. I'm glad that I don't have a serious skin issue. because I would not have put up with this poor service for 4 years. Poor customer service, poor doctor interactiion.

March 23rd, 2013

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR

The nice, smiling office staff do their best to make you feel bad that you might not want to wait more than an hour to see this doctor. The doctor is snippy and just plain not nice. Especially, do not bring young children here - she was rude and hostile to my child and actually raised her voice at my child for getting scared of her rude behavior. And, to let you know, the wait was not for other patients - there were very few people waiting the entire time. Apparently, the doctor had other things to do. Really?

Doctor's Response

This visit was memorable because our staff witnessed the child having a melt down, and did not want to be examined. No one is EVER rude to any of our patients, but everyone can have their own version of the facts.

SHOW

July 12th, 2012

Warning! Do not go to this doctor. She kept me waiting in the office for over an hour. Then put me in an exam room where I waited over an additional hour. No one checked on me. I finally stuck my head outside the door and was told it would be a little longer. When after another 20 minutes passed by I finally left the exam room and went home. Very unprofessional office and staff. I will never return

Doctor's Response

There are no excuses for pt's waiting long in an office, yet this patient was over 20 minutes late for their appointment, and is upset that other patients who were on time were seen on time. I guess you can't please everyone, so we are glad that we did satisfy our on-time patients first.

SHOW

July 29th, 2008

Pleasant, comforting, thorough and understanding Dermatologist

Pleasant, comforting, thorough and understanding Dermatologist Clinic was clean and comforting. Dr. Coppa was very helpful and very listening and understanding. She took more than enough time, and explained everything, and answered all my questions, and handled all of my concerns. And she exceeded my expectation by checking other non related issues and volunteered and provided more advice. Thank you Dr. Coppa, and I want to thank your staff too

July 24th, 2016