Dermatologist

417 Main St
Chatham, NJ 07928
973-635-5050
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  former patient  |  show details
by gk on Apr 3rd, 2013

Don't bother with this office. I started with this doctor about 4 years due to the convenient location to my home. Most of my appts. where mandated by them in order to get simple prescriptions refilled and I haven't seen Dr. Coppa since the intake appointment. Their prescription policy is restrictive because they don't authorize multiple refills. When you call for refills, they never get back to you unless you follow-up. When you do get someone live, they inform you that the request was rejected and you need to make an appt. I'm glad that I don't have a serious skin issue. because I would not have put up with this poor service for 4 years. Poor customer service, poor doctor interactiion.

|  DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2013

The nice, smiling office staff do their best to make you feel bad that you might not want to wait more than an hour to see this doctor. The doctor is snippy and just plain not nice. Especially, do not bring young children here - she was rude and hostile to my child and actually raised her voice at my child for getting scared of her rude behavior. And, to let you know, the wait was not for other patients - there were very few people waiting the entire time. Apparently, the doctor had other things to do. Really?

Doctor's Response

This visit was memorable because our staff witnessed the child having a melt down, and did not want to be examined. No one is EVER rude to any of our patients, but everyone can have their own version of the facts.

|  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

Warning! Do not go to this doctor. She kept me waiting in the office for over an hour. Then put me in an exam room where I waited over an additional hour. No one checked on me. I finally stuck my head outside the door and was told it would be a little longer. When after another 20 minutes passed by I finally left the exam room and went home. Very unprofessional office and staff. I will never return

Doctor's Response

There are no excuses for pt's waiting long in an office, yet this patient was over 20 minutes late for their appointment, and is upset that other patients who were on time were seen on time. I guess you can't please everyone, so we are glad that we did satisfy our on-time patients first.

|  Pleasant, comforting, thorough and understanding Dermatologist  |  show details
by a. al. j on Jul 29th, 2008

Pleasant, comforting, thorough and understanding Dermatologist Clinic was clean and comforting. Dr. Coppa was very helpful and very listening and understanding. She took more than enough time, and explained everything, and answered all my questions, and handled all of my concerns. And she exceeded my expectation by checking other non related issues and volunteered and provided more advice. Thank you Dr. Coppa, and I want to thank your staff too

|  Very professional, and very attentive to my needs as a patient  |  show details
by Lori on Jun 12th, 2008

Dr. Coppa is one of the only Dr's I have seen in the last 10 years who really seems to listen to her patients. She was very professional, and understanding to my issues. I tell all my friends that if you want personal attention from your Dr, go see Dr. Coppa.