A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Cousineau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Cousineau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Cousineau, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cousineau graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cousineau has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa M Cousineau DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa M. Cousineau practice?
- Dr. Lisa Cousineau has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Cousineau practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fairlawn, OH and Stow, OH.
See Akron Obstetricians & Gynecologists.