A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Crane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Crane is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Crane, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Crane graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Crane has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Renee Crane MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lisa R. Crane practice?
- Dr. Lisa Crane has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Crane practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wildomar, CA and Corona, CA.
See Irvine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.