Dr. Lisa Crane Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Lisa Crane?

Be Courteous

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

This is my fifth year with Dr. Crane, I feel truly bless to be under her care. I am not a policy number, and always treated with the outmost curtsey and patience. Yes the relocation didn't go as smooth as we all wish it would and the office manager needs a much better attitude, But no one is perfect and the fact that sometimes you have to wait its also part to appointment mistakes and patients. We as woman in general can be rude and moody, and no one is rating us. Last year I had a miscarriage (at home) midnight, first thing in the morning I called Dr. Crane and explained what had happened, she asked me to come in immediately, (hens I didn't have and appointment) Once I arrived the receptionist was expecting me and escorted me to Dr. Crane. (early morning with ta FULL waiting area) A pregnant woman got up and shouted, I WAS HERE FIRST!!!! Receptionist looked at her and said, "I'm sorry this is an emergency. What I should of said is that I would give anything to be in her seat waiting 20, 30,60 minutes, and that I wish she NEVER has to flush down her baby down the toilet while having a miscarriage. So please be courteous, we don't know what the other lady's are going through.

Posted on August 11th, 2015

Exceptional, well trained and professional physician that cares about you. Involves patient in their healthcare that resulted in my making the decisions about it. Equally important, my medical outcome is much better as I am involved in the decision and understand the processes and procedures. She is a patient advocate which is seldom found in the art of medicine.

Posted on August 11th, 2011

Dr. Crane is the WORST Dr out there. After performing my c-section, I developed a high fever (104+). Dr. Crane told me it was a bladder infection and put me on an antibiotic. A week later an ultrasound was performed only to find out that Dr. Crane had stitched me up and had left tissue inside me. I was readmitted to the hospital for 2 days for a DNC and no contact with my newborn. Through this Dr. Crane was rude and showed no remorse. She is horrible!!

Posted on September 27th, 2010

I was seen by this MD for pelvic pain. Ultrasound showed fibroids, she was dismssive and said thats just what happens in your late 30's. I then discovered I was pregnant. I was not see by her until almost 11 weeks. My 6 weeks ultrasound was fine, then at the 11wk visit I told her I was having low back pain, she was again dismissive. I asked for doppler to check baby, no. That night i began to miscarry. I would never use this doctor. During the pregnancy i called the office with some blood sugar problems and pain, I was told to just wait until I was to be seen. 11 week ob visit for 39yo 3rd time mom..I had a very painful loss at home and think since I had a great heartbeat at 6 weeks the MD's excuse of blighted ovum doesn't fit. Then I was told it was my age, genetics came back fine...

Horrible doctor

Posted on October 16th, 2008

Told me all my labs were normal. Find out from the specialist whom she forward those labs to that my labs were not normal. Labs determined why i kept having recurrent miscarriages. If it weren't for the specialist it wouldn't have been caught. When i brought this to her attention she gave me an attitude and said that my call informing her of my abnormal results were not necessary. She's horrible, lazy, incompetent, inconsiderate and has the attitude that she'll do it when she's ready.

Posted on September 4th, 2017