Dr. Lisa Curcio MD Patient Reviews

October 29th, 2015
Better off somew else

March 23rd, 2015
Registered nurse
Dr. Curcio took extraordinary care of me and I would highly recommend her.

September 9th, 2014
Excellent care
I had breast cancer 7 years ago and was lucky enough to go to Dr. Curcio. She is caring, considerate, thoughtful, proactive. It made the whole experience much better having her involved. If you are heading down this road, you will be in good hands with her. Good luck and God bless.

April 11th, 2014
AMAZING TEAM AT BREASTLINK
I was diagnosed with DCIS last fall and was provided a list of breast oncological surgeons while at the imaging center. It is a very daunting task selecting a surgeon (putting yourself in the care of a stranger) given the scary situation I found myself in and with minimal knowledge about breast cancer, the varying stages, diagnosis “language”, and treatment options. I have to admit that it was comforting to see a woman’s name on the list of surgeons, Dr. Lisa Curcio. I made an appointment for a consultation with her and with one other surgeon that had be recommended by a friend. After two consultations with Dr. Curcio I quickly felt the comfort and trust you need to have with your doctor. I soon learned that she is a breast cancer survivor herself and, well, that was all I needed to hear. Her very confident, straightforward manner helped to calm my nerves through the process. She was very thorough in collecting data on my lifestyle, family medical background, etc., and always comforting and encouraging when I had concerns. Dr. Curcio, and her entire staff, were fantastic throughout my entire treatment experience. They have REALLY TOUGH JOBS – dealing with life changing events and people in crisis. They are really good at what they do. I would recommend Dr. Curcio – and the Breastlink team – to ANY FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER and trust that they are in the best possible care…. And I already have. I am very grateful to have found such an amazing surgeon (and very sweet woman) during a difficult and scary time.

April 7th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr Curcio is a great doctor, She is friendly and take time to give explanation of the procedures she is doing, I would refer and recommend her to every one, great office staff, all together perfect experience.

July 18th, 2013
A Caring Physican
Dr. Curcio is an excellent, caring physican. Doctor Curcio has been my surgeon twice (2004 and 2013). Both times, she and her staff helped me through some scary days. When my mother needed a surgeon, I brought her to Doctor Curcio. I highly recommend Doctor Curcio.

March 13th, 2010
As a breast cancer survivor, Dr. Curcio could not be more prepared to deal with those of us just going through the process. She is very confident and is a "straight shooter" which I really appreciate. Her staff is also very proficient and qualified.