A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Davidson, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Davidson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Davidson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- University Hospital - Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Diane Davidson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lisa D. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Lisa Davidson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Davidson practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Family Physicians.