Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Bridget S. on Dec 7th, 2015

What I love (and miss since I have had to move away), is the personal touch Dr. Davidson always gave. She remembered to ask how I was as a person, what have I been doing for fun, and just making the effort to let me know she really cared about me. I would highly recommend her!

Aug 15th, 2012

Lisa is the BEST DO I've ever been to. I have been her patient for over 12 years - and I refer EVERYONE to her!

Dr . Lisa Davidson SHE IS WONDERFUL DOCTOR , show details Dr . Lisa Davidson SHE IS WONDERFUL DOCTOR ,
Aug 9th, 2012

i jUST WANT HER TO KNOW SHE AS HELP ME WITH JUST HAVING CAREING Heart and

Great Family Practice show details Great Family Practice
by Lori B on Jul 23rd, 2010

the staff and doctors are very personable and take the necessary time needed without making you feel rushed or unimportant! This is by far the best practice i've had the pleasure of being a pateint at! Thank you all at Family Medicine @ Lowry

May 11th, 2010

Lisa Davidson and the rest of the staff at Lowry Family Medicine have set the bar very high. While we moved 45 minutes away, we will continue to use them as we cannot find another doctor's office who gives us the time and the professionalism that we all deserve as patients.

Lowry Family Medical & Dr Davidson are Amazing! show details Lowry Family Medical & Dr Davidson are Amazing!
by Am on Feb 2nd, 2010

I have been going to Lisa since she opened the facility back around 2003. I hope to keep going to them until I'm not around anymore. Truly one of the most relaxing experiences one can have seeing a doctor.

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
by formerpatient on Mar 3rd, 2009

Dr. Davidson is an excellent doctor and highly recommended. I would refer anyone looking for a doctor to her in a heartbeat. Very caring doctor who really cares and listens to her patients.