Family Practitioner
2373 Ctrl Park Blvd
Unit 205
Denver, CO 80238
303-377-2494
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore. Judy's Book. Yahoo.
Aug 15th, 2012

Lisa is the BEST DO I've ever been to. I have been her patient for over 12 years - and I refer EVERYONE to her!

|  Dr . Lisa Davidson SHE IS WONDERFUL DOCTOR ,  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

i jUST WANT HER TO KNOW SHE AS HELP ME WITH JUST HAVING CAREING Heart and

|  Wonderful Providers and Staff  |  show details
by cmbcik at Citysearch on Apr 8th, 2011 on citysearch.com

These doctors are all wonderful. I have now seen every one of them including Melissa PA...they have all been very nice and understanding of me and my concerns, and give me all the information I could possibly need, and answer my questions! I never have a problem receiving lab results, scheduling an appointment, or having questions answered! I highly recommend!!

|  Would NOT recommend!  |  show details
by denvergirl09 at Citysearch on Feb 24th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I`ve seen Dr. Lisa Davidson a couple of times and had issues in which I contacted her office at least once a week for about 4-6 weeks, never talked to her when I called in nor did she ever contact me regarding my phone callsissue. Her office staff told me numerous times that they are busy or have 6000 patients and if I`d like, can find another doctor yes, they actually said that. Not the office to go to unless you want more of a relationship with the unfriendly office staff. I never received any information from any blood tests taken other than everything came out fine. No numbers In the past, I`ve always had doctors go over the numbers. Dr. Lisa Davidson seemed to be a nice person, but in choosing a Dr, I want to know they will be there when needed isn`t that why we havechoose a Dr.. A fine place to go if you don`t have any issues or anticipate any future issues as I found out directly from her office that I was just a number.

|  Great Family Practice  |  show details
by Lori B on Jul 23rd, 2010

the staff and doctors are very personable and take the necessary time needed without making you feel rushed or unimportant! This is by far the best practice i've had the pleasure of being a pateint at! Thank you all at Family Medicine @ Lowry

May 11th, 2010

Lisa Davidson and the rest of the staff at Lowry Family Medicine have set the bar very high. While we moved 45 minutes away, we will continue to use them as we cannot find another doctor's office who gives us the time and the professionalism that we all deserve as patients.

|  Lowry Family Medical & Dr Davidson are Amazing!  |  show details
by Am on Feb 2nd, 2010

I have been going to Lisa since she opened the facility back around 2003. I hope to keep going to them until I'm not around anymore. Truly one of the most relaxing experiences one can have seeing a doctor.

|  The Best Doc I`ve ever had!  |  show details
by OregonGirly98 on Jan 13th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I`ve been a patient of Dr. Davidson for several years and of all the docs I`ve had in my life - she is truly my favorite. She takes the time to listen and remembers me and my husband!. Most importantly - she puts me at ease to discuss anything with her. I would refer anyone to her!

|  Maggie`s Mom  |  show details
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Jul 11th, 2009 on judysbook.com

"Dr. Scott" is an amazing pediatrician that is kind, gentle and patient. Fortunately, we have not had to visit him much because our daughter is rarely sick, but he always remembers her and welcomes her as if it were his own child. She ado...

by HannahHandpainted on May 4th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I saw Lisa Davidson when I lived in Denver (about 6-7 years ago) and I enjoyed going to her. She is thoughtful, fun to be with, and generally seems interested in your input. I referred a couple people to her, since I know it is sometimes a struggle to fin

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
by formerpatient on Mar 3rd, 2009

Dr. Davidson is an excellent doctor and highly recommended. I would refer anyone looking for a doctor to her in a heartbeat. Very caring doctor who really cares and listens to her patients.

by lmattivi on Jan 23rd, 2009 on citysearch.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Lisa Davisdon and PA Melissa Jones for several years and I could not be happier! They are friendly, sensitive, knowledgeable, flexible and reliable! I live on the opposite side of the city and I will make the 45-60 minute dr

Feb 1st, 2008 on yahoo.com

Lisa Davidson is an excellent doctor and will sit and chat with you about your needs concerns and questions the way a doctor should. I have never had to wait more than 10 mins to see her which makes me very happy. Great doctor, highly reccommended.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
by SamHounshell on Jan 27th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Lisa Davidson is by far one of the best doctors I have ever had. I have seen her a number of times since May 2007 and have never had to wait very long before being treated. She always makes me feel as though she is not rushed and will answer every concern

|  Jolene, Denver CO  |  show details
by Jolene S. at Judy`sBook on Jan 25th, 2007 on judysbook.com

If you are looking for a great pediatrician in the Denver metro area, you must call Dr. Caroline Thramann. She is great!!! She is extremely thorough and very personable. Any child would be lucky to have her as a pediatrician.

by magnetic197 on Jan 4th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Dr. Lisa Davidson (who is now at FAMILY MEDICINE AT LOWRY) is the best physician I have ever seen. Her PA, Melissa, is also fantastic. Both have excellent bedside manner, take as much time as I need to answer all of my questions, discuss my concerns, e

|  Great Pediatrician  |  show details
by Troy K. at Judy`sBook on Aug 21st, 2005 on judysbook.com

If you`re looking for a pediatrician, visit Dr. Scott Merenstein. He spends a lot of time with you in each viist, and thoroughly explains any medical issues of concern. It means a lot to have the extra time with him and not feel rushed, esp...