Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Finn
Dr. Lisa Finn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Georgetown, KY, with another office in Nicholasville, KY. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Finn is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital, Jewish Hospital Shelbyville and Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center. Dr. Finn has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Finn has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lisa Finn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Georgetown, KY.
Dr. Maria Reyes
Georgetown, KY 0.01 mi26
Dr. Gregory Robbins
Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine
Georgetown, KY 0.01 mi30
Dr. Ray Garman
Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Georgetown, KY 0.01 mi52