A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lisa Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lisa Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lisa Klein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Klein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lisa Danielle Klein MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lisa D. Klein practice?
- Dr. Lisa Klein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lisa Klein practices Pediatrics near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Troy Pediatricians.